[OPLINLIST] Feedback on summer reading incentives

Ruth Metcalf RMETCALF at sloma.state.oh.us
Tue Feb 28 08:52:17 EST 2006

TO ALL OHIO CHILDREN'S LIBRARIANS:

Hope you had a great summer last year! The chairperson of the
COLLABORATIVE SUMMER LIBRARY PROGRAM (CSLP) Vendor Committee, Karen
Drevo, would like to gather information from Ohio's Children's
Librarians about the incentives that CSLP offered for the 2005 and 2006
summer reading programs.

Below is a survey which requests feedback on the CSLP incentives offered
for 2005 and 2006 summer reading programs. CSLP needs this feedback so
they can adapt the product line accordingly to better fit with your
needs. I will need your responses no later than March 24th in order to
have them compiled by CSLP's Annual Meeting. Fax your responses to me at
614-728-2788 or you can simply include your response in a reply to this
email.

Please feel free to call me if you have questions on this. OR you can
look at the CSLP's website at www.cslpreads.org
<http://www.cslpreads.org/>  for information on the program.

Thanks in advance for your help with this survey. It will assist in
making CSLP's products more practical for you.

Sincerely,

Ruth A. Metcalf

Library Consultant

State Library of Ohio

614-644-6910

rmetcalf at sloma.state.oh.us

FEEDBACK ON INCENTIVES, APRIL 2006

     1.  What are your first impressions of the 2006 (paws, claws,
scales and tales/creature feature) incentives?

2.	Which 2005 (dragons, dreams & daring deeds/joust read)
incentives did you especially like/worked well for you?

3.	Which 2005 (dragons, dreams & daring deeds/joust read)
incentives did you not like/didn't work well

for you?

4.	What do you need/want that isn't currently offered? (for
instance, someone has suggested a vinyl banner for the teens & frosty
bags.  Please be very specific with your suggestions.)

5.	What is currently offered that you don't want/need/use?

6.	Any great suggestions for 2007 (get a clue/you never know -
mystery theme) incentives?

7.	Any great suggestions for 2008 (bugs) incentives?