[OPLINLIST] Feedback on summer reading incentives

Ruth Metcalf RMETCALF at sloma.state.oh.us
Tue Feb 28 08:48:48 EST 2006

TO ALL OHIO CHILDREN'S LIBRARIANS:

Hope you had a great summer last year! The chairperson of the
COLLABORATIVE SUMMER LIBRARY PROGRAM (CSLP) Vendor Committee, Karen
Drevo, would like to gather information from Ohio's Children's
Librarians about the incentives that CSLP offered for the 2005 and 2006
summer reading programs.

Please use the attached form to offer feedback to us so we can adapt the
product line accordingly to better fit with your needs. I will need your
CSLP's Annual Meeting. Fax your responses to me at 614-728-2788 or you
can simply include your response in a reply to this email.

Please feel free to call me if you have questions on this. OR you can
look at the CSLP's website at www.cslpreads.org
<http://www.cslpreads.org/>  for information on the program.

Thanks in advance for your help with this survey. It will assist in
making CSLP's products more practical for you.

Sincerely,

Ruth A. Metcalf

Library Consultant

State Library of Ohio