[OPLINLIST] Wi-Fi Policies

Bill Martino martinbi at oplin.org
Thu Jul 6 16:28:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

Just curious if anyone out there has a specific Wi-Fi policy.  I'm curious
as to how to handle a patron looking at "naughty" things in the library on
their own laptops while accessing the library's wireless network. I'm
assuming that you would treat it like any other situation where questionable
material is viewed but I wasn't sure if there were any legal ramifications
because the patron was using their own computer.

Thanks in advance,
Bill Martino
Director
Minerva Public Library

ps keep those library cards coming ... I'm up to 105.