[OPLINLIST] overdue notices

Linda Slaninka slaninli at oplin.org
Fri Jul 7 12:06:17 EDT 2006

I have two cartons of overdue notices (1000 per carton).  Description: 2
part; pin fed; Creative Data Products #0250LIB001.  Original purchase prise
was $41.00 per carton.  Make offer.  We are on US Cargo.

I also have lots of equipment used with our retired Galaxy system available
to interested libraries: including 5 Digital RT101 keyboards, VT510
terminals, DECserver90TL (8 ports), Okidata Microline 521 9 pin printer,
Okidata Microline 520 9 pin printer, and more.

Linda S. Slaninka, Director
Swanton Public Library
305 Chestnut Street
Swanton, Ohio