[OPLINLIST] Seeking to borrow slide projector OR computer projector for this Thursday night

Maggie Bollar bluedogbooks at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 22:06:44 EDT 2006

Friends,

  We arranged for a Columbus area author to visit our small public library this Thursday evening.  The author had requested a slide projector to accompany his presentation; in lieu of a slide projector, we offered a computer projector and laptop for his talk.

  Here's the nexus of the problem:  the computer projector died unexpectedly and has been sent back to the factory for service.  We will have a very unhappy author on our hands unless we can borrow either a slide projector or a computer projector from another library - can anyone help us?

  I am willing to drive anywhere to pick up and return the equipment:  Dayton, Urbana, Piqua, Sidney, Columbus, Cincinnati.  We could also provide a deposit to the library lending the equipment.

  There's a lot of local interest in this author, and I don't want to let our patrons down.

  If can help, send me an email at maggiebollar at aol.com or give me a call at 937-845-3601.

  Thanks so much for any help you can give,
  Maggie
  Maggie Bollar
  Children's Librarian / Webmaster
  New Carlisle Public Library