[OPLINLIST] Library Card Collection (last call)

Bill Martino martinbi at oplin.org
Mon Jul 17 12:34:55 EDT 2006

This is the last time that I will bother the list with my request for a
library from every library in the state.  To avoid any confusion I will list
the libraries that have sent me a card so far.  If your library is not on
the list please send a card to me at Minerva Public Library / Attn: Bill
Martino / 677 Lynnwood Drive / Minerva, Ohio 44657 or via US Cargo.  I plan
on posting the cards on our library website in the near future (with barcode
numbers blacked out where applicable). Thanks to all that have sent me a
card.

Bill Martino
Director
Minerva Public Library

I have received cards from the following libraries as of 7-17-06

Ada  Akron-Summit Cty  Alger  Amherst
Wornstaff  Ashtabula Cty District Lib.
Harbor-Topky  Seneca East  Avon Lake
Barberton  Barnesville  Bellaire
Logan Cty District Lib.  Bliss Memorial
Bowerston  Bristol  Williams Cty.
All of the Woodlink Libraries
Bucyrus  Burton  Canal Fulton
Stark Cty District Lib.  Chillicothe
Cincinnati and Hamilton Cty
Coldwater  Columbiana  Conneaut  Coshocton  Cuyahoga Falls  Defiance
Delaware Cty District Lib.  Delphos
Delta  Claymont  East Palestine  Harris-Elmore  Fairport Harbor  Findlay
Fort Recovery  Kaubisch  Samuel Bossard
Franklin Public Lib.  Portage Cty.
Brown Cty.  Girard  Gnadenhutten
Highland Cty.  Hubbard  Hudson  Huron
Briggs Lawrence  Henderson Memorial
Kingsville  Kirtland  Fairfield Cty.
Leetonia  Liberty Center  Lima  Lepper
Loudonville  Madison  Washington Cty.
Martins Ferry  Marysville  Minerva
Herbert Wescoat  New London New Madison
Tuscarawas Cty.  Newcomerstown
Newton Falls  North Canton  Oak Harbor
Oberlin  Putnam Cty.  Morley  Way
Paulding Cty.  Peninsula  Flesh
Plain City  Ida Rupp  Rock Creek  Sabina  Salem  Amos Mem.  Clark Cty.
Steubenville  Mohawk  Tiffin-Seneca
Worch  East Liverpool  Garnet A. Wilson
Herrick  Slyvester Mem.  Wellsville
Hurt/Battelle  Milton Union  Porter