[OPLINLIST] [OPLINTECH] New discussion list - OWIG

Don Yarman yarmando at oplin.org
Thu Jul 20 15:13:37 EDT 2006

On 7/20/06, Jamie Mason <jmason at avonlake.lib.oh.us> wrote:
> This sounds like a Tomato (Ta-MAY-toe) Tomato (Ta-matto) type issue.

It's not, completely.  Joshua made a good point, which I
answered in a private email.

The list is, fundamentally, about WebFeat in Ohio libraries.
I have very specific practical needs for getting input from
a knowledgable, thoughtful crowd of users.  But I do think
that Muse (or Serials Solutions or Zebra or Lucene)
implementors and users will have good opinions to contribute.

      Your most humble and obedient servant,

                                  Don Yarman
                                  yarmando at oplin.org | AIM: yarmando