[OPLINLIST] IM Policies

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Mon Jul 24 10:53:41 EDT 2006

One resource that might be useful is the State of Ohio's IT policy on "Use
of Internet, E-mail and Other IT Resources."  You can find it at:
http://oit.ohio.gov/IGD/policy/pdfs_policy/ITPE.8.pdf  (You'll want to
look at section 5.3 for "Participation in Online Communities.")

It's much longer and more detailed than most libraries would need, but you
might dig out some helpful ideas.

Stephen Hedges