[OPLINLIST] Found cassette: Mark Twain's library of humor

Karen Davis daviska at oplin.org
Sat Jun 24 10:22:50 EDT 2006

Hello,

A patron has found a cassette tape, Mark Twain's Library Of Humor, side 7 & 8.

There are no markings on this cassette. Patron is from the Ray, Ohio area and seems to think this might be centered at libraries in this vicinity, but isn't really sure. The patron also seems to think that they have swapped out this tape with one called Law of Gravity by Stephen Howe. If this is your tape, I would like to send it along.

If you could shed any light on this situation, please contact me.

Thank you.

Karen Davis
Sylvester Memorial Wellston Public Library
135 E. Second St.
Wellston, OH 45692
740.384.6660