[OPLINLIST] Federal Income Tax Booklets Available for libraries on CARGO

Rhonda Gerken gerkenrh at oplin.org
Mon Mar 20 13:23:57 EST 2006

Hello all!

If your library is in need of more Federal Income Tax Booklets and your library is on Cargo, please email me the specific ones you need (1040, 1040 A, or 1040 EZ) and I will see about sending some out to you.  I had an overwhelming response to the State Tax Forms, so this is first come first served.  Sorry I could not send out Ohio Forms to all the libraries who responded!   26 more days and counting!

Happy Spring!

Rhonda
gerkenrh at oplin.org
Defiance Public Library