[OPLINLIST] Fax Fees

doug.anderson@cacl.info doug.anderson at cacl.info
Fri Nov 3 12:23:11 EST 2006

Ashtabula County District Library fax charges are as follows:

Outgoing:
* Local or toll-free numbers:  $1.75 for the first page, $1.00 each for
the second through tenth pages, and 65 cents for each additional page.
* Long-distance numbers: An additional $1.00 per page for the first ten
pages, and 90 cents for each additional page.

Incoming:
* 75 cents for the first page, 55 cents for the second through fifth
pages, and 45 cents for each additional page.

International:
* Canada or Mexico: $3.75 for the first page, $3 each for the second
through tenth pages, and $1.90 for each additional page.
* All other international faxes: $9.00 for the first page, $6.00 for the
second page, and $4.00 for each additional page.

-- Doug A.

> I'm doing a quick survey on what libraries charge for incoming and
> outgoing faxes. Please respond to me directly. Thanks a million!
> Susan

Douglas Eric Anderson
Reference Coordinator
Ashtabula County District Library