[OPLINLIST] Job posting

Lynn Mercer LynnM at muskingumlibrary.org
Fri Nov 3 14:24:57 EST 2006

The Muskingum County Library System is an innovative

team oriented public library located in the heart of

Southeastern Ohio.  MCLS is seeking a creative and enthusiastic
candidate to fill a Librarian I opening in the Children's Department.
Responsibilities include: Children's reference services and programs,
materials selection and collection development.  Qualifications:  ALA
Accredited MLS with interest in public libraries.  Salary range:  $
34,382.42 - 47,548.80.  Benefits: Library pays employee share of
retirement which is 9% of salary ($3,094.41 - $4,279.39); health and
life insurance, 20 days vacation, 15 days sick leave, 4 personal days,
usual holidays and tuition reimbursement.  Selection process will begin
immediately and continue until position is filled.  Qualified applicants
should send letter of application, resume, three (3) letters of
reference and official graduate school transcripts to: Lynn Mercer,
Human Resources Manager, Muskingum County Library System, 220 North 5th
Street, Zanesville, Ohio 43701.  Visit our web site at
http://www.muskingumlibrary.org <http://www.muskingum/>  An Equal
Opportunity Employer.