[OPLINLIST] reference books available

Patty O'Connor poconnor at marysvillelib.org
Sun Nov 5 14:37:36 EST 2006

We need space and are cleaning out our reference shelves. The following are
available to any library on U.S. Cargo. Please reply off-list.

Magill's Survey of Science, Physical Science Series, 7 vols., c. 1992

Magill's Survey of Science, Earth Sciences Series, 6 vols., c. 1991

Magill's Survey of Science, Life Sciences Series, 7 vols., c. 1991

Magill's survey of Science, Space Exploration Series, 5 vols., c. 1989

Magill Great Events from History II, Science & Technology Series, 5 vols.,
c. 1991

More to come later.

Patty O'Connor
Head of Adult Services & Reference