[OPLINLIST] PC Management and Print Software

Mike Hensel henselmi at oplin.org
Wed Oct 4 11:58:49 EDT 2006

PC Management Software -

The London Public Library uses PC Cop from CMS Diginet www.cmsdiginet.com
<http://www.cmsdiginet.com/> .  It has the time management, print management
and time reservation all built into the one software.  We only use the time
management portion.  Don't let the PC Cop title scare you - it's completely
customizable so you don't have that title popping up in front of patrons.

As far as price - it was basically 5 to 6 thousand dollars less than PC
Reservation.  Our staff loves it and the patrons did not complain about it
at all.   Does really nice reports too!

Mike Hensel

Communications/Marketing

London Public Library