[OPLINLIST] Changes at Amos Memorial Public Library

Suzanne Cline clinesu at oplin.org
Mon Oct 16 10:06:01 EDT 2006

    I wanted to officially announce all of the changes we have made at
the Amos Memorial Public Library.  Effective today, we have new
operating hours, WiFi access, coffee service, a new "system" name, and
new automation system (Library.Solutions).

Introducing:       Shelby County Libraries

Hours:
Amos Memorial Public Library, Sidney
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 8:30pm (Open at Noon on the first Thursday of
each month)
Friday                     8:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday                8:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday                  1:00pm - 5:00pm (September - May)

Hours:
Anna Community Branch, Anna
A.J. Wise-Ft. Loramie Branch, Ft. Loramie
Jackson Center Memorial Branch, Jackson Center
Philip Sheets Family Botkins Branch, Botkins
Russia Branch, Russia

Monday         2:00pm - 8:00pm
Tuesday         10:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday   2:00pm - 8:00pm
Thursday        Closed
Friday            10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday       10:00am - 1:00pm
Sunday          Closed

    We are very excited about these changes that were a direct result of
focus group sessions we conducted in April, 2006.

Thank you,

Suzanne Cline
Executive Director
Shelby County Libraries