[OPLINLIST] Stick Puppet Patterns Needed!

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 20:24:56 EST 2006

Hello all!

  I am planning a Charlotte's Web program as my November special Saturday program.

  I ran across a mention of stick puppets of Wilbur, Templeton, and Fern in a book called A Guide to  Using Charlotte's Web in the Classroom.  Unfortunately, we do  not own the book, nor does our interlibrary loan source.

  If anyone has this book and can fax me the pages with those stick puppet patterns, I would greatly appreciated it.

  My fax number is 41-562-7437.  Just attn them to me!

  Thanks in advance!

  Barb Scott, Children's Librarian
  Bucyrus Public Library