[OPLINLIST] [OPLINTECH] Partnering with a local non-profit - websites

Bob Neeper ****************** at oplin.org
Wed Apr 25 15:46:27 EDT 2007

For many years Community Library hosted the local Chamber of Commerce
website.

We verified with OPLIN that it would be allowed.

As long as as there wasn't impact on the network communication and no money
derived from the website it was acceptable.

The COC furnished the PC, I developed the website and maintained the
website.
Thus the library had content control.

For the most part the site was static.

Feel free to call me if you want more details.
R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074
Tel:  (740)-965-3901      Cell: (740)-407-3572