[OPLINLIST] interfiling videos with non-fiction books

Evelyn Janoch E.Janoch at rrpl.org
Mon Aug 13 08:52:58 EDT 2007

Rocky River has filed adult NF DVDs and videos with the print
non-fiction collection for several years now. We also made the move to
save space. It makes sense to find the travel or how-to videos with
books on the same subject. Most patrons like this arrangement, but for
the few who just wanted to "browse" in the NF video, we created a
permanent display of random titles. The display is quite popular and
often leads people over to the print non-fiction area for more on the
same subject.  Our circulation of NF DVDs and videos has increased
dramatically since we made the change.

Evelyn Janoch
Evelyn Janoch
Adult Services Manger