[OPLINLIST] e-mail

Shane Ian Hoffman shoffman at pickawaylib.org
Thu Dec 6 18:32:12 EST 2007

We allow patron access to email at our public stations.  We do not block
access to webmail sites.  If someone really wants to download and use a
configurable client, they're welcome to as well since we use Compugard
Cornerstone which wipes out any changes a patron makes to the harddrive at
reboot, and we also use Envisionware which forces the machine to reboot
every time a patron logs out of their session.

It's a large draw being able to check your mail while working/playing on our
PCs.

Shane Ian Hoffman
IT Coordinator
Pickaway County District Public Library