[OPLINLIST] iPod discussion/solutions

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Sat Dec 29 17:41:48 EST 2007

Just an afterthought...Has anyone contacted Apple tech support to get
their opinion on iTunes vs public computers? I would think the company
wouldn't mind in the slightest if their products were used on public
computers and they might be very happy to offer suggestions.

Chad Neeper
Senior Systems Engineer

Level 9 Networks
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

--   Full LAN/WAN consulting services   --
-- Specialized in libraries and schools --