[OPLINLIST] OHIONET database support

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Tue Jul 3 10:54:55 EDT 2007

Now that the new database subscriptions you may have purchased through
OHIONET have started, I want to take a minute to remind you that you can
call OPLIN Support (1-888-966-7546) if you have any problems. This year
OHIONET and OPLIN split the work involved with the optional databases --
they handled the contracts and financials, and we will handle the support
-- so we are ready to help whenever you have problems.

--
Stephen Hedges, Executive Director
2323 W. 5th Avenue, Suite 130