[OPLINLIST] Like Ebay but Free

Bill Martino martinbi at oplin.org
Thu Jul 19 10:20:09 EDT 2007

More free books for the taking . as usual first come first served.  If you
are on cargo we'll ship for free . if not you pick up the tab.

First up we have the lovely green faux leather bound Reader's Guide to
Periodical Literature from 1994 to June 2007.

Second, this oldie but goodie is sure to entice your patrons and make your
library the talk of the town . we are offering . at no charge to you .

the entire collection of Mother Earth News from volume 1 January 1970 to
September 2006.  Survivalists and other "back to the earth" types will be
sure to enjoy this collection.

If interested please reply via email.

Thanks,

Bill Martino