[OPLINLIST] OPLIN Board vacancies

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Tue Mar 6 16:41:22 EST 2007

The Ohio Public Library Information Network Board will have several open
seats beginning in July.  The Board has eleven members who serve three
years beginning each July 1. Board members may serve no more than two
consecutive full terms. They are appointed by the State Library Board from
the staff of Ohio public libraries and current or past public library
Trustees. The Board has oversight authority for the operations of OPLIN.

We are seeking suggestions from the Ohio public library community. If you
are interested in serving on the Board or would like to suggest a Trustee
or staff member of a public library as a possible Board member, please
contact me. The Board nominations committee will consider all
recommendations and propose candidates to the full OPLIN Board for
referral to the State Library Board. Please send all recommendations to me
by March 26.

Thank you!

--
Stephen Hedges, Executive Director