[OPLINLIST] microfilm readers

Rachel Mathie mathiera at oplin.org
Thu Mar 8 11:08:21 EST 2007

Hello all,
  Our library will be updating our current microfilm reader soon and would
like other libraries opinions of their preferences.  Our current
microfilm reader has a stand alone system with a printer only so any
local history and genealogy research must be sent through snail mail to
requesters. We want to have ability to connect to a PC for sending of
information through email. We would like something user friendly for
patron in library use also. Please send opinions and suggestions off
list.  Thank you.

Rachel Mathie
Local History/Genealogy
Loudonville Public Library