[OPLINLIST] Microfilm reader printer or parts needed.

Mary Novak novakma at oplin.org
Fri Mar 16 13:12:12 EST 2007

Our Canon PC Printer 80 (M32028) has been used so much over the years that the fuser roll has self-destructed.  We hate to purchase a new, expensive machine, because we know that we will digitize our microfilm before too long.  In the meantime, we hope to buy a replacement fuser assembly or a used reader-printer.  If your library would like to sell a micorfilm reader-printer that still works, but is just collecting dust, or a spare fuser assembly for the Canon PC Printer 80, please contact me.
Mary Novak, Director
novakma at oplin.org
Franklin Public Library
(937) 746-2665