[OPLINLIST] Ghost Hunter help

Jaci Defelice defelija at oplin.org
Thu May 10 10:11:34 EDT 2007

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knew of any ghost hunters in the Germantown/Miamisburg/Dayton area who would be willing to talk to our teens about ghost hunting and maybe tell some ghost stories.  Or, do you know of anyone familiar with the ghost stories around Germantown/Miamisburg/Dayton area that would be willing to come in and tell them to the teens.  I've tried contacting the Springfield Ghost Hunters, but they have not returned my calls and I'm running out of time.

Thanks so much!
Jaci Defelice
Youth Services Coordinator
Germantown Public Library