[OPLINLIST] RE-POST: Author Clyde Edgerton

Sue Ann Schiely sschiely at portagelibrary.org
Thu Nov 1 15:24:39 EDT 2007

Oplin Friends,

Renowned author Clyde Edgerton will be at the Garrettsville Branch of
the Portage County District Library on Thursday, November 15 at 6:00
p.m.  Two of his novels, Walking Across Egypt and Killer Diller, have
been made into films.  Edgerton is also a much sought-after performer,
often adding songs and guitar to his literary evenings.  Edgerton has
been kindly "loaned" to the Library by the Lindsay-Crane Center for
Writing and Literature at Hiram College.  Selected titles will be
available for purchase before the program.

We cordially invite our Oplin colleagues to this special evening at our
library.  Please call us if you have any questions.

Kathleen Unks Kozup

Garrettsville Branch Manager

Portage County District Library

10482 South Street