[OPLINLIST] Author Don Borchert to appear at TPL

Cari Dubiel cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org
Mon Nov 5 12:37:01 EST 2007

Hi Ohio friends,

We'd like to make you aware of a program that will be happening at
Twinsburg Public Library on Wednesday, November 28th, at 6 pm.  Don
Borchert, author of the forthcoming Free For All: Oddballs, Geeks and
Gangstas in the Public Library, will be visiting us.  He'll talk for an
hour about his experiences writing the book and his life as a librarian,
and at 7 we'll conduct a Q&A for the TPL Writers' Circle.  Please call
(330) 425-4268 to sign up--we'd love to see a bunch of librarians
there!  You can also reply to me off list with questions.

Also, check out the ABC Book Review podcast at
bethandcari.blogspot.com.  This podcast was recently featured in Library
Journal (the 11/1 issue), and we'll be talking about Books for
Librarians on Friday, November 16th, in honor of Don's visit.

Thanks!  Hope to see you there,
Cari

--
Carolyn Dubiel