[OPLINLIST] Foreign language learning products

Kay Bork kbork at granvillelibrary.org
Wed Oct 17 14:35:56 EDT 2007

     Our library had a trial subscription to Rosetta Stone, which proved very popular with our patrons.  However, that company is no longer permitting remote access through library websites, so we are looking for a comparable product that will allow our patrons to learn languages at home using their computers.   What products have worked in your libraries?  Are there any problems of which we should be aware?
Gracias/Merci/etc.
Kay Bork
Head of Reference Services
Granville Public Library