[OPLINLIST] school library needs

Becky Coker cokerre at oplin.org
Tue Aug 12 13:56:31 EDT 2008

After several years of not having a high school library available to jr. high & high school students in our school district, I am happy to announce that the library will be open to 7th - 12 graders this coming school year! We have hired a certified high school librarian and she will work 2 1/2 days a week this year so that the high school library is available to the students during school hours!
She has ask me that if I have any posters etc. that I no longer can use, or duplicates of things, will I keep her in mind as a "pass on" place for such materials. I assured her I will.
So, I'm asking you the same. If you have duplicate posters, or, any old posters that you replaced with newer ones ( or anything that attracts teen readers), will you please consider sending them our way to help decorate the library and spark interest in students to "check out" the new and improved library and spark their reading and library skills.  Before you put them in the throw away pile, please keep us in mind. We will certainly appreciate your consideration.
Sincerely,
Becky Coker, Director
Hardin Northern Public Library
153 N. Main St.