[OPLINLIST] missing DVD

Fairy Ann Starling papaifa at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 10:11:59 EST 2008

We received our item "The Complete Collection of Rosemary & Thyme" with the
9th/last DVD missing.  It was sent to Tuscarawas Library with this disc
missing.  If this rings a bell with any library out there I would appeciate
the missing disc returned.  All our items are clearly marked with the number of discs in each case.  It would make all our lives easier and our patrons happier if we carefully checked that all pieces were returned before checking the item in.

Thank you.

Fairy Ann Starling

Adult Services Manager
Minerva Public Library