[OPLINLIST] unique library collections in Ohio

Michael Penrod penrodmi at oplin.org
Wed Dec 17 12:56:08 EST 2008

Good afternoon everyone!

I have a patron that is writing an article about Ohio for a travel magazine
and the patron wants to direct tourists to Ohio public libraries that have
unique local collections, programs or services.  I think it is great that this
patron wants to include Ohio libraries as tourist destinations!

One idea that I can think of right now is that the Willard Library has an
extensive railroad collection (Mr. Williard was a key figure in the Ohio
railroading industry).

Anyway, if your library has a gem that you would want tourists in Ohio to
know about, please email me directly and I will forward the information to my
patron.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael L. Penrod