[OPLINLIST] Employee Handbooks

Deb imhoffde at oplin.org
Mon Feb 4 15:56:36 EST 2008

To any public librarians who have employee handbooks:

We are in need of some help. At our board's request, we are working on the first employee handbook for our library. The problem is that none of the 4 senior librarians charged with this task has ever had an employee handbook. We have a general idea of what should be included, but we really are clueless as to where to start. If you have one, and would be willing to share, we would greatly appreciate it. Or, if you just have some suggestions or tips, we would appreciate that too. You may contact me directly, or post to the listserv. For those who would be willing to share a copy, we are on U.S. Cargo. Thanks.

Deb Imhoff
Bristol Public Library
P.O. Box 220
1855 Greenville Rd.