[OPLINLIST] e-mail records retention

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Tue Feb 5 09:38:01 EST 2008

On Mon, February 4, 2008 3:45 pm, Tom Dillie wrote:
> If your staff is using an assortment of webmail hosts, or all
> using OPLIN provided mail accounts, how do handle keeping track
> of messages that need to be retained and are supposed to be
> retrievable if subject to a records request?

I use the OPLIN webmail interface, which does include an archiving
function that can be configured to some extent by the user. (Click
on "Options" and then "Archive Settings.") However, I've found that
the archiving function sometimes has difficulties with large
attachments or emails.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges, Executive Director