[OPLINLIST] Circulating MP3 Players

Gerry Vogel gvogel at avonlake.lib.oh.us
Wed Feb 6 19:41:19 EST 2008

I have a question for those on the list.

We would like to circulate MP3 players to help support our Eaudiobooks
programs and as a nice thing to do.  We would not be loading the books
on for them (at this point), just giving them the chance to try
something they may have no experience with and let them try for
themselves.

Is anybody else doing this?  How do you keep it simple for patrons and
staff?  Any product you are fond of?  Or not?  Any issues that have come
up?

--
Gerry Vogel, MLIS
Assistant Director, Avon Lake Public Library