[OPLINLIST] Mike Hemmelgarn

Angela Young ayoung at lpls.info
Thu Feb 7 12:38:56 EST 2008

If interested we are trying to get Mike Hemmelgarn who is a comedy juggler and Ventriloquiest for Aug. 5th which is a Tuesday.  We are hoping to get him for a 7 pm show.  He may give us a discount if someone else is interested in the area.  He is willing to do two shows for $575 if we can get someone else in the area, if not he will charge this amount for one show.  I have seen him perform and he is great with the kids and very entertaining.  He is offering either The Magic of Reading! show or The Catch the Reading Bug!show.    You will not be disappointed.  Here is his website www.mikehemmelgarn.com.  If you would like more info please ask.  Mike Hemmelgarn is available for the 5th of August. If your interested please email me at ayoung at lpls.info or call 440.327.8326.

Angela Young M.S.L.S.
Youth Services Librarian
ayoung at lpls.info

Lorain Public Library System