[OPLINLIST] Gaylord magazine files available

Sherie Brown brownsh at massillonlibrary.org
Thu Feb 7 15:52:59 EST 2008

Greetings to Ohio library-land.

We are drastically weeding our periodical backfile in order to start construction of our public technology center in that space.

Left orphaned are approximately 400 hard plastic periodical file boxes.

All are identical:
Gaylord product 5203
Translucent plastic closed back periodical shelf files
12 1/2" x 4" x9 1/8"
List price for new:  $4.85 and up per box

Massillon is offering them at $1 per box until gone.  You must be on US Cargo or pay shipping.

Please respond to me by Tuesday February 12, after which any remaining items will be boxed up to sell at our next booksale.

Sherie Brown
Head of Reference Services
brownsh at massillonlibrary.org           Massillon Public Library
208 Lincoln Way E.