[OPLINLIST] Telephone notification messages

Phil Shirley pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Fri Feb 22 17:26:01 EST 2008

We're about to implement a computerized system that will call patrons
when they have holds to pick up or overdue items.  If you have a similar
system, could you answer a couple of questions about your messages?

1.  What is the wording of your hold pickup and/or overdue messages?
(We're especially interested in our overdue message not sounding stern.)

2.  Does your system say the name of the patron for holds or overdues?
(We're certainly not going to say the title.)

Thanks!

Phil
--

Phil Shirley