[OPLINLIST] CO-ASIS&T Luncheon Program Featuring OCLC's Bruce Crocco

Patricia Furney PFURNEY at columbuslibrary.org
Sun Jun 1 16:29:00 EDT 2008

You are invited to the Annunal Luncheon Meeting of the Central Ohio Chapter of the American Society for Information Science & Technology on Monday, June 16th, 2008 at 12:00 Noon.

Our guest speaker is Bruce Crocco, Vice President of Library Services for the Americas, OCLC.  Mr. Crocco's presentation:

"Sharing, Privacy, and Trust in Our Networked World"

Our Speaker
Bruce Crocco, Vice President, Library Services for the Americas, oversees library services and sales activities for OCLC in the United States and Canada.  He manages customer support, market analysis, and sales programs, in addition to working closely with project management teams to provide input and intelligence on product strategy.  Frequently asked to speak on OCLC market research projects, Bruce will provide a look into OCLC's latest study with his talk, "Sharing, Privacy, and Trust in Our Networked World" and the potential effects on libraries.

PROGRAM INFORMATION

WHEN:     Monday, June 16th, 2008
WHERE:   The Clintonville Women's Club, 3951 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43214
AGENDA:   12:00 Noon - 12:45 PM  Luncheon
                   12:45 PM - 1:30 PM  Presentation and Discussion
Buffet lunch features Chicken Marsala, Vegetable Lasagna, salad, side vegetable, beverages and assorted desserts.  The cost is $15.00 for ASIS&T members, $20.00 for non-members, and for students, we have a special price of $12.00.

Please make reservations with Ginny Browne at browneg at oclc.org and indicate whether you are paying by check, credit card or cash.  You may pay in advance with credit card by going to this secure URL:
https://www.asis.org/Chapters/coasis/cohioregform06162008.html

You may also pay in advance by check, or at the door with cash or check.  If paying by check in advance, make your check payable to "CO-ASIS&T and mail by Wednesday, June 11th to:
Dr. Ted Morris, Treasurer
CO-ASIS&T
6306 Kincaid Road
Cincinnati, OH  45213

We look forward to seeing you on June 16th, 2008 for the program!

Central Ohio Chapter
http://www.asis.org/Chapters/coasis/coasishm.htm
American Society for Information Science & Technology
http://www.asis.org
Posted to multiple lists -- please excuse cross posting