[OPLINLIST] State Library - June 18 statewide videoconference cancelled

Ashlee Clark Aclark at sloma.state.oh.us
Mon Jun 9 13:18:58 EDT 2008

The State Library's statewide videoconference scheduled for June 18,
2008 has been cancelled.  We plan to hold videoconference sessions in
the future as needed, and we look forward to your continued
participation in these events.

Please visit the State Library website, www.library.ohio.gov, for
announcements and news.  Updates to the Next Generation - Statewide
Resource Sharing project will continue to be posted to the State Library
website at http://www.library.ohio.gov/swrs/swrs-nextgen.html.
Videoconference information can be found at
http://www.library.ohio.gov/swrs/videoconferencing.html

Thank you,
Ashlee Clark
Executive Secretary to the State Librarian
State Library of Ohio
274 East 1st Avenue, Suite 100
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6847
www.library.ohio.gov
"The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist
State government and libraries in providing the best service to all."