[OPLINLIST] Free law books

Marsha Wagner mwagner at canalfultonlibrary.org
Mon Jun 9 16:17:10 EDT 2008

Doug Pouley of the Stark County Prosecutor's Office is giving away Law Reports 1956-1998 Vols 201 -725, 2nd Edition, Ohio Cases Only. Please let me know if you would like them. Doug is the Asst. District Prosecutor and can be reached directly at
330-375-2730 or respond to me directly. Thanks,
Marsha Wagner
Director
Canal Fulton Public Library
154 Market St. NE
Canal Fulton, OH 44614
Telephone (330) 854-4148, ext 306
Fax (330) 854-9520

"All, too, will bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."
Thomas Jefferson