[OPLINLIST] Survey regarding OHKids and OHTeens web sites

Laura Solomon solomola at oplin.org
Fri Mar 14 13:33:39 EDT 2008

OPLIN is currently re-examining two of its web sites:  OHKids and
OHTeens, which are sites geared for children and young adults,
respectively.  We are beginning with an investigation of the use of
these sites in the Ohio library community.  Please assist us by taking
our *very* short survey (only 9 questions, most are multiple
choice!).    Here's the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=o_2bsRzYvgO9YqhJPtcvmbEw_3d_3d

is appreciated!
--