[OPLINLIST] Horton Hears a Who Program!

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 14:26:52 EDT 2008

Hello, out there!

  Check out my blog at www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.com

  I've just posted my latest program, one to celebrate the release of the new Dr. Seuss movie, "Horton Hears a Who"!

  Due to ongoing construction at our library, I did this as a drop-in program, but it could certainly be done as a regular afternoon program.

  I have a powerpoint available and would be glad to send out patterns to anyone who would like them, as well as attach the powerpoint to "reply" emails.  If you are an Ohio library, I can gladly send stuff thru CARGO.  If you're not an Ohio library, please provide me with a complete snail mail address.

  Check it out!  It was LOTS of fun!

  Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
  Bucyrus Public Library
  Bucyrus, Ohio