[OPLINLIST] Backorder confirmation report for Baker & Taylor Automatically Yours

Anita Carroll carrolan at oplin.org
Tue Mar 25 09:47:09 EDT 2008

I have a quick question to a problem that has been making us crazy for a few
months.  Are there any other libraries that have had problems receiving the
backorder confirmation report via e-mail from Automatically Yours?  We've
had trouble receiving it since November 2007 via our OPLIN accounts.  This
month we've switched to a YAHOO! Account and still have not received them.
Baker & Taylor keeps telling us the problem is at our end.  Our systems
person has worked on our filter and with OPLIN's filter and determined they
are not getting stopped at either level.  The only change we've made is that
one of the e-mail accounts to which the report was to be sent was changed
from our former director's to a different person's.  Now, both people aren't
getting them.  It is a small problem but we've spent entirely too much time
troubleshooting it and I'm not getting much assistance from B&T other than,
"well, the problem isn't here."

Has anyone else had this problem and solved it?  If so, please let me know
what you did.  I appreciate any input.

Anita

Anita G. Carroll

Library Director