[OPLINLIST] video games

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Mar 26 09:21:48 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 9:15 AM, Angela Johnson
<ajohnson at pickawaylib.org> wrote:
>  If you are circulating video games to your patrons I would be interested
>  in knowing what vendors you are using for purchase and how you are handling
>  shelving and packaging issues

If you are circulating video games to your patrons, I think MANY of
us would be interested in knowing more.  So interested that you
probably should be making the rounds of the OLC Chapter Conferences.
(Keep it in mind for next year, won't you?)

--
		Don Yarman, Assistant Director
		Delaware County District Library

Currently reading "Pandora's Star" by Peter F. Hamilton