[OPLINLIST] (13th Annual) Picture Book Read-In - August 8 - Cincinnati

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Thu May 22 12:21:04 EDT 2008

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*

    Picture Book Read-In -- 13th Annual Event

http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1399

      Date

Friday, August 8th, 2008

      Time

9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.

      Location

Mother of Mercy High School, 3036 Werk Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211-7099

      Description

*The Picture Book Read-In has been a Cincinnati tradition for twelve
years!*

Spend a day immersed in Picture Books, see what other libraries in the
area include in their collections, and share ideas for programs and more!

Where else can you go to spend the day reading your favorite Picture
Books, enjoy sharing ideas and experiences with your colleagues, and
learn a thing or two throughout the day? Join us for this unique
workshop experience. Book lists will be provided for all collections on
display.

We look forward to seeing you at the 13th Annual Picture Book Read-In!

      Meal

No meal is provided with this event.

      Audience

This workshop is open to all library professionals, staff, and teachers
who love Picture Books!

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

$25 (includes continental breakfast and lunch)

      Friend of SWON Libraries

$25 (includes continental breakfast and lunch)

      Teachers and Educators

$25 (includes continental breakfast and lunch)

      Other

$50 (includes continental breakfast and lunch)