[OPLINLIST] Maternity Leave -Paid or Unpaid; Transfer of Sick Leave

Marsha Wagner mwagner at canalfultonlibrary.org
Thu May 29 16:14:44 EDT 2008

Please let me know if you have a paid maternity leave policy, what's the size of the library's budget, and if you supplement
maternity leave with a transfer of sick leave policy. If so what are the requirements of the policy? Please respond to me directly and I will sum up the information and post it to the list. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Marsha Wagner
Director
Canal Fulton Public Library
154 Market St. NE
Canal Fulton, OH 44614
Telephone (330) 854-4148, ext 306
Fax (330) 854-9520

"All, too, will bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."
Thomas Jefferson