[OPLINLIST] teacher loan policies

Sandy Thaxton thaxtosa at oplin.org
Wed Nov 5 14:14:02 EST 2008

We are looking at updating our Teacher Loan policy and wanted an idea of
what other libraries have in place.  One of our concerns right now is
teachers coming in with a theme, such as Thanksgiving, and one teacher
wiping out our collection of books on that specific topic.  Do any of
you limit the number of seasonal/themed books patrons may check out?  I
would appreciate any help you can give in this area!  Thanks!

Please send responses directly to rostofch at oplin.org

Christina Rostorfer

Head of Youth Services

Mary Lou Johnson-Hardin Co. District Library