[OPLINLIST] Internet Policies

Phil Shirley pshirley at cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Fri Nov 7 09:16:40 EST 2008

To use our public Internet computers you have to owe the library less
than $5 (for overdue fines, replacement charges, etc.).  This is the
same for checking out library materials.

Phil
Cuyahoga Falls Library

Matt Naylor wrote:
> We are considering changing our internet policy to no longer allow
> patrons with excessive fines & fees to log on to internet computers.
> Are there any other libraries that could provide sample policies or
> information on what criteria they use to decide if a patron can use the
> internet computers.
>
> Thanks
>

> Matt Naylor
>
> Clark County Public Library
>
> Systems Coordinator
>
> 937-323-1892 Ext. 1013
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

Phil Shirley
Technology Services Coordinator
Cuyahoga Falls Library
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
330-928-2117, ext. 109
pshirley at CuyahogaFallsLibrary dot org

believed to be clean.