[OPLINLIST] Zero Balance Reaffirmed

Rachelle Miller rmiller at tmcpl.org
Wed Nov 12 10:08:40 EST 2008

I'd be interested to hear from other libraries that have come up with
creative ways of saving money and/or generating revenue. Maybe as a
collective we can help each other through these difficult economic
times.

Rachelle Miller

Director

Troy-Miami County Public Library

937.339.0502 ext. 16

"You have the power to dream and smile."

                                         Autumn, age 9